Greater New York City Area
I am a creative 3D artist with a 2D background and who is passionate about games and art. My education, training, and work experience demanded me to refine my artistic abilities and be knowledgeable with new software packages. I have a deep understanding of the human form, anatomy and structure for modeling. Experience working with and utilizing the typical AAA studio pipeline. I enjoy keeping up to date on the latest techniques used in the gaming industry.
Adobe Creative Suite
Microsoft Office Suite
Photoshop / Lightroom
Composition / Layout
- Utilizing photo-realistic game-ready assets for an upcoming video game using Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer, and Unreal Engine.
- Creating and producing organic assets, such as hair and cloth, and texturing skin.
- Communicating with team leads and other artists on the aesthetics and technicalities of the assets.
- Designed a set of characters in Photoshop for a voice actor to use as avatars for current and future projects.
- Collaborating with the voice actor to design a logo for general use on the main website and social media platforms.
- Creating and producing simulated clothing for an upcoming video game using Marvelous Designer, ZBrush, Maya and Substance Painter using approved references.
- Client requested sleeve-length tattoos to be created and designed based on web/comic book characters.
- Collaborated with company's founders to create and produce customized content including a website, business cards and postcards for a convention in Wordpress and Photoshop.
- Produced a motion graphic short using Adobe After Effects to illustrate the company’s process.
- Communicated with school faculty and administration to conceptualize and produce content for the school's promotional marketing campaign which included brochures, fliers, logos, motion graphics for short films, and yearbook designs.
- Fortified relationships between parents and faculty by informing both parties of school-sponsored events, issues with students, and technologies provided by the school.