Greater New York City Area
I am a creative 3D artist with a 2D background and who is passionate about games and art. My education, training, and work experience give me the opportunity to refine my artistic abilities, both technical and traditional. I have a deep understanding of the human form, anatomy, and structure for modeling. I enjoy keeping up to date on the latest techniques used in the gaming industry.
- 20+ years in illustration (both traditional and digital), 15+ years experience illustrating and texture creation in Photoshop, 10+ years experience modeling, texturing, lighting and animating in Maya, 4 years experience sculpting with ZBrush and have extensive experience producing textures and maps in Substance Painter and cloth simulation using Marvelous Designer. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications and Unreal Engine.
- Extensive training in video game creating that encompasses high-poly to low-poly modeling, mapping out UVS, creating textures using PBR shaders and animating. Experience in rigging, lighting, and rendering.
- Highly motivated and pro-active professional with strong communication skills, the exceptionable ability to multitask and prioritize while managing time effectively, and solving problems creatively.
Composition / Layout
- Utilizing photo-realistic game-ready assets for an upcoming video game using Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Marvelous Designer, and Unreal Engine.
- Authored pipelines for efficient and aesthetically pleasing cloth and hair for human characters
- Taught fellow artists on multiple occasions processes, from instructing them on implementing pipelines and other useful techniques to teaching how to use software.
- Communicating with team leads and artists on the aesthetics and technicalities of the assets.
- Designed a set of characters in Photoshop for a voice actor to use as avatars for current and future projects.
- Collaborating with the voice actor to design a logo for general use on the main website and social media platforms.
- Creating and producing simulated clothing for an upcoming video game using Marvelous Designer, ZBrush, Maya and Substance Painter using approved references.
- Client requested sleeve-length tattoos to be created and designed based on web/comic book characters.
- Collaborated with company's founders to create and produce customized content including a website, business cards and postcards for a convention in Wordpress and Photoshop.
- Produced a motion graphic short using Adobe After Effects to illustrate the company’s process.
- Communicated with school faculty and administration to conceptualize and produce content for the school's promotional marketing campaign which included brochures, fliers, logos, motion graphics for short films, and yearbook designs.
- Fortified relationships between parents and faculty by informing both parties of school-sponsored events, issues with students, and technologies provided by the school.